National Federation of the Blind of Hawaii State Convention 2023
You are cordially invited to the
National Federation of the Blind of Hawaii
2023 ANNUAL STATE CONVENTION!
"Working Hands Building Together Our Federation Family"
(Hawaiian Translation): “O lima hana E kako’o i ko kakou ohana laulima”
Friday September 15 from 12pm-8pm HST and reconvene on Saturday September 16 from 10am-6pm HST.
WHERE: Elks Lodge 2933 Kalakaua Avenue Honolulu, Hawaii 96815
Bus Routes: 19, 20, 22 Buses stop at Outrigger and Elks Lodge.
- Convention starts on Friday, September 15 at 12pm. Come join us, the NFB of Hawai’i Affiliate in celebration of our annual state convention.
- We are spreading our aloha to our National Rep: Julie Deden, Director of the Colorado Center for the Blind, who will be sharing her views in leadership.
- We are also extending our NFB of Hawai’i Ohana to our honored guest: Governor Josh Green and his encouraging works throughout the State of Hawai’i.
- Apart of this event we have included some of Hawai’is most inspirational speakers who have made our ohana complete with their great efforts and dedication to our federation.
2023 Draft Resolutions
- NFBH Draft Resolution 2023-01 Regarding Hawaii Technology Accessibility Act.docx
- NFBH Draft Resolution 2023-02 Regarding Public Accommodations Online Discrimination.docx
- NFBH Draft Resolution 2023-03 Regarding Braille Literacy in K-12 Education.docx
- NFBH Draft Resolution 2023-04 Regarding Public Meetings.docx
- NFBH Draft Resolution 2023-05 Regarding Expansion of Services to Older Blind Individuals.docx
For more information, please contact our state affiliate president Virgil Stinnett at:
M: (808) 722-4243.